Saturday, January 10, 2009

Funny little Bart!!

One thing I love is The Simpsons. A few nights ago, the episode aired had a funny story with little Milhouse breaking up with his girlfriend. His friend Bart doesn't like his being occupied with her. In the end, when the gf joins a nun's school, Milhouse asks Bart...

Milhouse: ``Bart, you think I can ever find another one like her?''
Bart: ``You're asking the wrong guy, Milhouse. They all look alike to me. Now let's go whip donuts at old people.''

Ha ha ha...so funny coming out of that naughty little Bart Simpson. You've got to see it.

Script at http://www.snpp.com/episodes/8F22.html and,
Bart's other lines at http://bart.squarelogic.net/quotes.php
....Ayekaramba!!!

Some more...

----------
But the point is, you're gonna make it Lis and I'm gonna stick by you.
Then I'll just stick by you in secret.
----------

Part of this D-minus [in my report card] belongs to god.
----------
No offense but what you don't know could fill a warehouse.
----------
I know that's funny, but I'm just not laughing!
----------
I'm only 10 and I already have 2 mortal enemies.
----------
Oookkk! But on my way I'm gonna be doing this, if you get hit, it's your own fault.
----------
Why would anybody wanna touch a girls butt? That's where kudu's come from!
----------
Hot stuff coming through!
----------
You're out there somewhere... But where? WHERE???
----------
“[Bart saying to Moe over the phone] Hi. I'm looking for a man first name hugh last name jass. [Moe [calling out for the man in his bar]: ok, has anyone seen a Hugh Jass? hello I'm looking for a Hugh Jass!]”
-------
:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This little Bart did lead to a good smile. However, smile whenever one can but it is difficult to judge those who may not smile at times . We do try to understand them . Nevertheless, one must keep trying, to make other smile & laugh thru more such Funny little Bart !!